JUST FOR YOU
By Oliver P. Cachapero, Jr. circa 2004
When the stars begin to shine
I look in daze, how I wish they’re mine
I’ll jump high and pick two
I’ll do that crazy thing just for you.
And when a shooting star passes by my side
I will catch it up and hitch a ride
That’s the fastest way I know to pass through
I’ll risk anything just for you
The sheep that I count before I go to sleep
I’ll gather them all, make sure no one slips
Then give them as gift to serenade your blues
All the wildest things I’ll do just for you
I’ll enter the realm of your favorite dream
Then capture the moments you want to redeem
I will then wrap them up with my kisses, too
Then blow them gently towards you
I’ll cement the fields so we could dance
Then dive the ocean for an underwater romance
We’ll ride a shark and go find Nemo
I’ll turn fantasies into reality just for you
The golden mountains and the pink clouds
The ravishing rivers and the waterfall that sounds
I’ll paint them all in your favorite hue
I’ll do my best just for you
I’ll block the streets so we could freely walk
Holding hands, intimacy burns as we talk
We can have all the time, yes we do
I’ll stop the world just for you
But when the rain falls and then pours harder
Flooding the lands then it gets much wilder
I’ll go and search for the Titanic below
The biggest ride I’ll give just for you
The clear sky that turned obscure
Thunder and lightning are not the cure
I’ll fetch the rainbow, kiss this weather adieu
I’ll go far far away just for you
And when the sun sinks into the horizon
While its rays are left in oblivion
I’ll chase them both and display them anew
The best gift I could think just for you
These things, I believe, sound weird to you
Blame my mind and my heart, too
My love I reserved just for you
Believe it, my lady, it’s so true
No comments:
Post a Comment