Whew! The Bar Examinations are over.
Sad to say, my membership in my law school organization was terminated without due process. And it came during the time I needed them the most.
But God really works in mysterious way.
Despite that low note, God gave me the best Bar Operations in the land - the San Beda Centralized Bar Operations. Now I know the reason why San Beda is getting off the charts passing percentage all these years. Thank you a thousand times. Keep it up and more power!
God, as well, gave me an ever thoughtful girlfriend who, despite the distance, never missed sending me a message everyday to uplift my spirit, and her pilgrimage to Lourdes helped a lot. I'll see you soon, Kat.
And most specially, God gave me the most supportive family in the whole world. The support a Barrister could ever wish for. Starting from Day 1 until the very end. They have been my source of inspiration, courage and determination. I don't know how can I ever repay them. Words are not enough to show my gratitude to them. But I'll say it anyway - from the bottom of my heart, thank you.
We are one on this. All these support and sacrifices will translate into success. God is good. God will deliver. God will not fail us. We just have to be constant in prayer, and continue glorifying and serving Him.
With faith, not in fear. With God, everything is possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment